Why Book a Preventative Maintenance Roofing Service Once a Year?
There are certain maintenance procedures that you need to do on an annual basis if you want to make sure that your roof is in good condition. It is much better to invest a little bit of money in a professional maintenance roofing service in the early fall, right before the rain season begins, than to spend money on repairs after leaks occur. Preventative services always cost much less than damage repairs, and you’d better keep this in mind.
In order to help you organize your next maintenance service, our licensed roofers have listed 5 must-do roof upkeep moves that you need to make:
- Spray-foam your shingles in order to protect them from cracking and falling.
- Use a roof rake in the winter on a regular basis to remove the snow that is on your rooftop. Do not let it sit there for weeks. This will sooner or later lead to some leaks, and you do not want to face such roof damage in the middle of the winter season.
- Book a detailed annual inspection with a certified roofer in order to detect even the smallest roofing issues in advance. This will help you avoid costly repairs in the future.
- Remove the moss from your rooftop every year in the fall. Moss and mildew accumulation is bad for both your shingles and your wood roof foundations. Both of them may easily deteriorate when covered with moss.
- Clean any leaves, branches, and other debris from your gutters. Clogged gutters will not allow proper drainage during the fall and winter, which may not only be bad for your roofing but for your entire home construction.
You need a quality roofing service for your annual inspection in Tulsa, OK now? Don’t hesitate to dial (918) 641-4938 and book the specialists of Prestige Roofing Contractors. We will be at your doorstep whenever you need a roofing consultation or help!